Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Week 2 Challenge - Ribbon

Here is my first challenge of the year! For this week my challenge to myself was to use some ribbon. I didn't want to just tie some ribbon on either. I wanted to use it in a creative way. So one of the cards already had some printed ribbon on it so I replicated it. It is on the above page 2nd row middle. I just covered over the printed stuff and made my own banners
with the ribbon. I just stapled on my ribbon. I also replicated the same thing on the 1st row farthest card on the right. I had a lot of fun doing this. I really like doing weekly challenges as it pulls yourself out of ruts. It keeps you from doing the same thing each week. This gives me a change in my style too. You can join me too if you would like. The challenges are open to everyone. Just leave a comment in the comment section with a link to your creation. Thanks so much for looking at my blog and I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment