Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 4 Challenge - Twine

Hi and hello to everyone. Welcome once again to my blog! I hope you had a great weekend. Here is my Week 4 Project Life Challenge - Twine. You don't see a lot of pocketed scrapbooking using twine as I found out on Pintrest looking for ideas for something different. I did the
normal wrap around the cards but I also added a few of my own ideas for you. Last week I talked about how I choose my cards and this week I thought I would tell you how I choose my page protectors. First off whatever the page was the week before is obviously what I will use for half of this week but I chose the second page by either my mood or my cards and pictures. To start off I have purchased all the styles of page protectors you can get from Becky Higgins so that gives me a great many choices. I also printed out from her website a reference page of all these page protectors to make it easy for me to choose. If I by chance have any vertical pictures that week I will choose a page protector with vertical inserts. Then I go through my reference page and chose one that has a vertical insert. Also if I have a particular card I want to use will also determine page protector format. I just want you to understand that you do have choices on this though a lot of people choose to stick with Design A. Also each week I will put down which page protector I use so you will see the differences.
Thanks so much for looking at my blog again and for following me on this journey. I really appreciate it. :)

  • Page 1 - Design C
  • Page 2 - Design N

No comments:

Post a Comment