Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 3 Challenge - Wood Veneer

Hello and welcome to week 3 of my Project Life challenge - wood veneer. So sorry this took so long to get up but I was down sick with a really bad sore throat. It was horrible too. It hurt to swallow and talk and I lost my voice several times. On to the challenge. Wood veneers have become so big in the scrapbooking field right now and they work so great with Project Life.
They are just the right size for it. I put some sort of wood veneer I tried onto most of the cards in some form. You also may of noticed with my cards is unless it is a challenge and you will see some of these, I am really eclectic with the colors. I don't try to match too much. I just go for what I like right then. Most of my cards come from two kit clubs. I do, however, own over 10 Core Kits so I do have quite a collection to chose from. I just mix up my page protectors choose which cards I am going to use and get to work putting pics on them. 
I hope you liked my challenge last week and I really hope you will join Week 3's challenge which will be up tomorrow. Thanks for looking at my blog and have a great week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment